A graduate of MNU, Councilwoman Robyn Essex serves our community tirelessly at city hall, in addition to the work she’s done as an emergency response team member, Rotarian, planning commissioner, youth mentor, and Sunday school teacher. Robyn’s husband, Steve, is a public school teacher, and they have three adult sons who attended Olathe and Blue Valley schools.
Robyn cares deeply about people and, as our city councilwoman, remains laser focused on keeping citizen satisfaction levels far above regional and national averages.
Robyn’s Commitment to Olathe Families
- Preserve our special quality of life
- Support our first responders so we remain one of America’s safest cities
- Invest strategically in roads to improve traffic flow
- Promote housing options to meet growing demand
- Remain fiscally responsible with taxpayers’ money